Are you ready to be a travel guide author?
If you have dreams of becoming a travel guide author but don’t want the hassle of doing any of the self-publishing tasks yourself, you can pitch us your travel guide concept.
Your Pitch Should include:
- What is your reason for writing the book?
- What is the unique selling point that sets it apart from other books on the market?
- Who is your target audience?
- What credentials to you have to cover this topic with authority?
- Tell us about your marketing platform (website or blog) and your social media reach.
- Outline your Table of Contents.
- Provide a sample paragraph from three of your chapters.
All pitches will be reviewed, and if successful Birds of a Feather will take care of the editing, proofreading, design, formatting, and distribution.
You will received 70% of the royalty fees paid by distributors. For example, if Amazon pay us 70% of the cover price, Birds of a Feather will retain 30% and you will receive 70% of that Amazon percentage. The same percentage split will be used for all other platforms we distribute through.
You will receive the author credit and your name will appear on the front on the travel guide, along with the Birds of a Feather Logo.
Marketing and Promotion of your travel guide will be a joint effort and we will work together to utilise our online platforms and social media reach to promote and publicise your travel guide.
Pitch us here birdsofafeatherpress (at) gmail (dot) com
What are you waiting for … pitch your travel guide idea now.Pitch your #travelguide concept to us, and you could earn passive income. #travelblogger Click To Tweet