Amazon Checklist for KDP published authors
Have you already published your books on Amazon? Then here’s a list of 7 easy steps for making the most of your presence on Kindle.
- Download Kindle Create to format your eBooks and our Print Publishing Guidelines to assist with formatting your paperbacks during the year.
- Create a corresponding paperback version for each of your digital books on KDP.
- Enroll your titles in KDP Select to reach more readers and earn more money. Get access to your share of the KDP Global Fund which was $19.8 million in November 2017.
- Take 10 minutes to improve your Kindle eBook by adding X-ray.
- Update your profile on Author Central and Goodreads after reviewing these tips on how to Leverage your Author Central and Goodreads profiles.
- Create a 2018 marketing plan after reviewing 10 ways to market your book and then read Keys to monitoring your success so you can track your progress during the year.
- Review this list of programs to promote your books, such as Amazon Marketing Services and Kindle Countdown Deals, and include these programs in your marketing plan for 2018.
(FYI: This list was published by Amazon in their January Indie Publishing Newsletter.)